This website is created and managed by Tack, Aurélie (Tackle Design), Peperstraat 41, 9800 Deinze, Belgium.
Tel: +32 (0) 478 04 65 91 | email@example.com | BTW: BE0772.929.256
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to Tackle Design, and Tackle Design is committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what Tackle Design will do with your personal information.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with Tackle Design's website;
- Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to Tackle Design's emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services on Tackle Design's website;
- information that is generated while using Tackle Design's website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications that you send to Tackle Design by email or through its website, including its communication content and metadata; any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to Tackle Design the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information submitted to Tackle Design through the website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
Tackle Design may use your personal information for the following:
- administering its website and business;
- personalizing its website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on Tackle Design's website;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you Tackle Design's email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform Tackle Design at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);- sending you marketing communications relating to Tackle Design's business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which Tack, Aurélie thinks may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform Tackle Design at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about Tackle Design's users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to Tackle Design's website;
- keeping Tackle Design's website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website;
- and other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on Tackle Design's website, Tack, Aurélie might publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on Tackle Design's website upon request via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tackle Design will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for its or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Tack, Aurélie (Tackle Design) may disclose your personal information to any of its insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Tack, Aurélie may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that Tack, Aurélie is required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend Tack, Aurélie's legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to any person who Tack, Aurélie reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in its reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, Tack, Aurélie will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Information that Tackle Design collects may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which Tackle Design operates in order to enable Tackle Design to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information that you submit for publication on Tackle Design's website may be available, via the internet, around the world. Tackle Design cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section E.
This Section F sets out Tackle Design data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that Tackle Design complies with its legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that Tackle Design processes for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, Tack Aurélie (Tackle Design) will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that Tack, Aurélie is required to do so by law;
- if Tack, Aurélie believes that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend Tack, Aurélie's legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Tackle Design will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and Tackle Design cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Tack, Aurélie may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on its website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. Tackle Design may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
You may instruct Tackle Design to provide you with any personal information it holds about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. For this purpose, Tackle Design will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
Tackle Design may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct Tackle Design at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to Tackle Design's use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or Tackle Design will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Tackle Design website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. Tackle Design has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let Tack, Aurélie know if the personal information that Tackle Design holds about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The names of the cookies that Tackle Design uses on its website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- Tackle Design uses Google Analytics and Adwords on its website to recognise a computer when a user visits the website, track users as they navigate the website, improve the website’s usability, analyse the use of the website, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website.
- Tackle Design uses Facebook Pixels to improve track users as they navigate from Facebook or Instagram to Tackle Design's website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.